- Customers must spend a minimum of $10 in one transaction.
- Only one entry per transaction.
- Entries only accepted on an official entry form.
- No dockets required. Just ensure that a staff member signs the form and ticks the validated box.
- Completed entry forms go into the green envelope for collection.
- Staff cannot enter for purchases made in the business they work in. If they make a purchase in another business, however, then they are treated as any other customer would be and can enter at that store.
- There are 4 prizes to be won – 1. $200 gift voucher from Pak n’ Save, 2. Book “Rugby: A New Zealand History from The Children’s Bookshop, 3. Kawasaki Cordless Drill & Orbital Jigsaw from Placemakers, 4. A new bike helmet from Burkes Cycles, 5. Hugo Boss fragrance and gift from Life Pharmacy Kilbirnie.
- Promotion begins on Friday 14th August in participating stores.
- Closes on Sunday 27th August, 5pm.
- Prizes drawn on Wednesday 30th August and the winner will be notified by phone. Prizes may be re-drawn if winners cannot be contacted.
- Promotional kits will be collected on Monday, 28th August. Please make sure that staff on duty that day has the pack ready for collection – any that are not collected, may miss out on going in the draw.
- Businesses: Write the name of your business on the form, so we can acknowledge the winner came from your store.